June 1, 2009

We Can Stop the Cabal

Can you believe this guy? Watch the video where he calls Azi Paybarah a disgrace. Bloomberg, looking down on us, the angry, condescending, patrician. He reminded me of John McCain as he started losing his soul during the last presidential election. I now believe that Mayor Michael Bloomberg can be defeated in November, and I didn't feel that way when he wrested the city from the people last October. And whether Bloomberg is an indispensable mayor, or a major philanthropist, is not the issue. And whether or not there are term limits in New York City is not the issue. I've always been on the fence about them, though Bloomberg has convinced me that they are necessary, at least here. The issue is that a cabal is five months away from taking our city for at least a generation.

This is our city. So watch this site as it builds. Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions. I'm not a blogger, and I really don't know what I'm doing. I’m typically cynical and apathetic, but I have a few ideas and a thesaurus, and if Bloomberg is re-elected in November it won't be because I didn't do everything in my power to stop it.
scottalderman|060109
Newer Post You're a Disgrace, Mayor Bloomberg